- GREAT TASTING SOY-FREE ALTERNATIVE – Coconut Secret Coconut Aminos, Coconut Secret Aminos Teriyaki Sauce, and Coconut Secret Aminos Garlic Sauce are delicious seasoning alternative that you can use exactly like conventional, soy based versions. They are made from coconut tree sap and not coconuts, so they do not have a coconutty flavor
- COCONUT AMINOS – Coconut Secret Coconut Aminos are the original coconut aminos to ever hit the market. They are made with just two ingredients: coconut sap and sea salt, and can be used just like soy sauce.
- SOY-FREE TERIYAKI & GARLIC SAUCES – Coconut Secret Coconut Aminos Teriyaki & Garlic Sauces are a new innovation in healthy Asian cuisine. They are created by blending our Original Coconut Aminos sauce with aromatic spices to create exceptional seasoning and stir-fry sauces.
- SATISFY CRAVINGS WITHOUT COMPROMISING FLAVOR – Coconut Secret Coconut Aminos & Sauces are USDA organic, gluten-free, non-GMO, vegan, vegetarian and have no MSG. They contain 17 amino acids, making them some of the healthiest Asian condiments on the market
- SUSTAINABLE PRACTICES – Agrochemicals and GMOs are strictly prohibited from our farms in the Philippines. We use environmentally sustainable organic farming methods and always follow fair trade practices so you can consume our products with confidence
|Allergen Information||Non-GMO, Gluten Free, Soy Free|
|Specialty||Certified Organic, Vegetarian|
Coconut Secret Coconut Aminos Teriyaki Sauce, Garlic Sauce, and Aminos (Bundle) (1-Pack of 3)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 12.17 x 10.87 x 3.62 inches; 3.86 Pounds
- Item model number : BUNDLE
- UPC : 773821597249 763038431412 851492002856
- Manufacturer : Coconut Secret
- ASIN : B016NBKRBQ
- Country of Origin : USA
Organic Coconut Tree Sap, Sea Salt (Original); Organic Coconut Tree Sap, Organic Garlic, Sea Salt, Organic Ginger, Organic Cayenne Pepper (Garlic); Organic Coconut Tree Sap, Sea Salt, Organic Ginger, Organic Onion, Organic Garlic, Organic Cayenne Pepper (Teriyaki)
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.