- Add Kisoondo traditional chili pepper paste in cooking and make any food taste special with deliciously spicy flavor. Mildly hot sauce.
- Hand-harvested and organically grown in Damyang, South Korea, the no.1 farming location for red chili peppers. MSG free. No artificial flavor.
- Fermented in Jangdokdae, traditional ceramic pot in South Korea. Effective air ventilation and sun absorption makes the flavor richer and nutrients higher.
- Fat-free, cholesterol-free. Gochujang is said to have a number of health benefits including increasing metabolism and burning fat, improving the health of heart and promoting a healthy gut.
- Since 1972, Kisoondo has served premium traditional pastes and sauces. All food are made with the recipe from the 35th official grand master of traditional food in South Korea. The secret recipe has been kept in her family from one generation to another for about 370 years.
|Package Weight||0.27 Kilograms|
|Material Feature||Certified Organic, No Artificial Flavors, Fat Free, MSG Free, Gluten Free|
- Package Dimensions : 6.18 x 4.25 x 1.61 inches; 8 Ounces
- Manufacturer : Corea Traditional Food Inc.
- ASIN : B08P32HSFQ
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.