- HEALTHY SNACK FOR ALL AGES: Each pack contains 12 fruit smoothie pouches, 2 of each flavor. Organic, Non-GMO, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Kosher. No added sugar, artificial ingredients or preservatives. No refrigeration needed.
- DELICIOUS & NUTRITIOUS: Made with organic fruits & veggies like strawberry, blueberry, blackberry, cherry, banana, beet, 5g of plant protein, 5-6g prebiotic fiber, flax seed, healthy fats like Omega-3s, antioxidant-rich superfoods, and essential vitamins & minerals like Vitamin C, calcium, iron, and potassium.
- TAKE NOKA ANYWHERE: The convenient squeeze pack is the perfect size to toss in your bag. Enjoy Noka as breakfast on-the-go, a healthy work snack or workout snack (on the yoga mat, running, biking, hiking, trail running, backpacking, camping, etc), pre and post workout, and for after school sports.
- LIGHT & REFRESHING: Eating Noka is like biting into a ripe piece of fruit! Skip the dried and frozen fruit, powders, trail mixes, jerky, processed energy bars and drinks, and other snacks, and enjoy a Noka.
- WHY ALL THE FUSS ABOUT SUPERFOODS? Our bodies are designed to absorb nutrients from real foods better than supplements or synthetic substitutes. Superfoods have incredibly high nutritional profiles and are backed by extensive supporting research, not to mention, they are delicious!
|Package Weight||0.85 Kilograms|
|Unit Count||25.32 Ounce|
Noka Superfood Smoothies deliver balanced nutrition and naturally delicious flavor from organic fruits & veggies on-the-go. Packed with plant protein, prebiotic fiber, omega-3s from flax, and powerful antioxidants! No added sugar, preservatives or GMOs. Variety pack flavors: Strawberry Pineapple, Blueberry Beet, Mango Coconut, Blackberry Vanilla, Cherry Acai and Sweet Potato Goji.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 7.99 x 6.57 x 3.23 inches; 1.87 Pounds
- UPC : 851554006129
- Manufacturer : NOKA
- ASIN : B07G29JSNL
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.