- [Korean Traditiaonal Dish] Chwinamul (Aster scaber) is a Korea wild vegetable with a distinctive smell and bitter taste that grows in mountains. Due to the unique taste and aroma of Chwinamul, Korean usually eats Chwinamul blanched in daily lives.
- [Premium Manufacturing] At an altitude of 700m above sea level with a wide daily temperature range, Pyeongchangfarm cultivates Chwinamul and minimizes the nutrient destruction of it that contains a lot of active ingredients, especially through heat treatment using steam. Besides, Pyeongchangfarm produces premium Chwinamul which retains its natural color through the cooling washing system.
- [Nutrient Rich K-Food] Chwinamul is basically rich in vitamins (A, B1, B2) and protein, especially because of its high potassium content, it excels in releasing salts in the body. In addition, chwinamul has low calories, so it is highly utilized not only for vegetarians but also for those who want to maintain a healthy diet.
- [Easy & Convenient Cooking] It is a type of product that can be cooked right away without having to boil or soak, and anyone can easily enjoy Korean chwinamul for a meal. In particular, it is a must-have item that can be easily packed even when camping or traveling.
- [Various Recipes] In addition to blanching Chwinamul in traditional Korean ways, you can also use Chwinamul as an ingredient for soup and bibimbap. These days, it is a product that can be used with a variety of foods such as salad and noodles or pasta depending on individual tastes.
✔ It was made with the mind that our family eats, and cares about hygiene
✔ It grows better in the mountains and has a better scent, and it has a soft texture, made in Pyeongchang Gangwon-do Province
✔ Commonly making this product that need to be boiled and cooked first. Our product, making easier to cook by apply a new drying method
✔ Self-developed processing method that minimizes destruction of nutrients, processes raw materials regularly, and pays more attention to hygiene
✔ GAP-Korea’s Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries obtained excellent management certification
✔ When a precious guest comes
✔ When you think about health
✔ When traveling or camping [How to eat, How to cook] (1) Wash 200g of rice, soak for 10 minutes, and put it in a rice cooker. Set the water level as usual
(2) Pour the product (for 2 servings) into the rice cooker
(3) Add a little sea salt and one or two drops of perilla oil and cook
(4) When the rice is cooked, mix it evenly, put it in a bowl, and rub it with seasoning soy sauce, so you can enjoy it.
Serving 2: 1 pouch or 1 lid
Make seasoned soy sauce to your liking
(Soy sauce, perilla oil, chopped garlic, chopped green onion, etc.)
✔ Type: Dried Chwinamul
✔ Origin: Pyeongchang Gangwon-do Province
✔ Capacity: 50g / 10 servings total
- Package Dimensions : 5.75 x 3.82 x 3.03 inches; 3.21 Ounces
- Manufacturer : PYEONGCHANGFARM
- ASIN : B094V22JVZ
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.