- [Korean Traditiaonal Dish] Gondre is called Goryeo thistle, and it is a special product of Pyeongchang, which grows naturally in Gangwon-do. Especially, due to its unique flavor and effect, it is attracting attention as a healthy food in Korea.
- [Premium Manufacturing] At an altitude of 700m above sea level with a wide daily temperature range, Pyeongchangfarm cultivates gondre and minimizes the nutrient destruction of it that contains a lot of active ingredients, especially through heat treatment using steam. Besides, Pyeongchangfarm produces premium gondre which retains its natural color through the cooling washing method.
- [Nutrient Rich K-Food] Gondre is a vegetable rich in plant-based protein. In particular, It has high dietary fiber and beta-carotene, which is effective in preventing constipation and removing reactive oxygen species, respectively.
- [Easy & Convenient Cooking] It is a type of product that can be cooked right away without having to boil or soak, and anyone can easily enjoy Korean gondre for a meal. In particular, it is a must-have item that can be easily packed even when camping or traveling.
- [Various Recipes] In addition to blanching gondre in traditional Korean ways, you can also use gondre as an ingredient for soup and bibimbap. These days, it is a product that can be used with a variety of foods such as salad and noodles (pasta) depending on individual tastes.
✔ It was made with the mind that our family eats, and cares about hygiene
✔ It grows better in the mountains and has a better scent, and it has a soft texture, made in Pyeongchang Gangwon-do Province
✔ Commonly making this product that need to be boiled and cooked first. Our product, making easier to cook by apply a new drying method
✔ Self-developed processing method that minimizes destruction of nutrients, processes raw materials regularly, and pays more attention to hygiene
✔ GAP-Korea’s Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries obtained excellent management certification
✔ When a precious guest comes
✔ When you think about health
✔ When traveling or camping [How to eat, How to cook] (1) Wash 200g of rice, soak for 10 minutes, and put it in a rice cooker. Set the water level as usual
(2) Pour the product (for 2 servings) into the rice cooker
(3) Add a little sea salt and one or two drops of perilla oil and cook
(4) When the rice is cooked, mix it evenly, put it in a bowl, and rub it with seasoning soy sauce, so you can enjoy it.
Serving 2: 1 pouch or 1 lid
Make seasoned soy sauce to your liking
(Soy sauce, perilla oil, chopped garlic, chopped green onion, etc.)
✔ Type: Dried Gondeure-namul
✔ Origin: Pyeongchang Gangwon-do Province
✔ Capacity: 50g / 10 servings total
- Package Dimensions : 5.75 x 3.82 x 3.15 inches; 3.39 Ounces
- Manufacturer : PYEONGCHANGFARM
- ASIN : B094TY516M
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.