- RED CHILI PEPPER FOR KIMCHI – Coarse gochugaru flakes used for making kimchi and cooking Korean dishes such as Spicy stir-fried pork, BBQ, etc. Contains 1.36 kg or 3 pound (pack of 1).
- AUTHENTIC KOREAN SPICE SEASONING – Regular spicy flavor with Scoville Heat Unit of around 4,500. Ideal as a basic ingredient for numerous Asian recipes. Try bringing the authentic taste of Korea at home with a few sprinkles of Taekyung’s chili powder.
- 100% PEPPER ONLY – A kosher seasoning with no added MSG or additives. Korean government poses one of the strictest laws when it comes to the purity for Gochugaru. Zero fat, sugar, carb, cholesterol. Vegan and gluten free. You can be assured in serving all your patrons flavorful food with ingredients you trust. Pepper is known to provide full of nutrients with a number of health benefits.
- PROCESSED IN SOUTH KOREA – Proprietary grounding process is carried out at Taekyung’s GMP/ISO certified factory in South Korea. Peppers are cultivated on Taekyung’s farm in China with Korean pepper seeds in order to keep the price affordable for premium sun dried process. This involves greater labor cost compared with cheap machine dried process.
- KOREA’S ORIGINAL SEASONING – Taekyung is one of the oldest condiment brands in South Korea with Gochugaru being its most iconic spice enjoyed by millions of people and restaurants around the world. Taekyung is a brand owned by Nongshim, the largest noodle/ramen company in Korea. All of its noddle seasoning is made by Taekyung.
|Package Weight||1.4 Kilograms|
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 14.25 x 9.61 x 3.23 inches; 3 Pounds
- UPC : 786173936567 769923956718
- Manufacturer : Taekyung Nongsan, Ltd.
- ASIN : B005G8TWCI
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.