- Aged 3 years, Wangshin’s traditional Korean soybean paste completes the taste of Asian dishes. 9oz per container.
- First kind of soy bean paste made with fermented anchovies and natural soybeans and sea salt.
- Naturally fermented in Korean traditional clay pots to achieve the richest flavor possible. After 3 years of aging, the paste is dried and matured for 45 days in oak trees to naturally deepen the flavor.
- reat complement to any dishes. Use to prepare Doenjang soup or beef stew, or apply it on your favorite meal including Korean BBQ. It even goes well with a variety of vegetables.
- Wangshin is a family company, proud of sharing the secrets of the Korean cuisine with the world.
|Package Weight||0.49 Kilograms|
Wangshin makes fermented sauce and paste in a Korean traditional way. Each fish sauce bottle is completed with 2 years of aging process. Bean paste and soy sauce are aged for 3 years to achieve delicacy in taste and to bring numerous health benefits.
- Package Dimensions : 5.47 x 4.41 x 2.64 inches; 1.09 Pounds
- Manufacturer : Wangshin
- ASIN : B09DBZMM3S
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.